Kouvola is a strong hub of versatile logistics services – as well as the only Ten-T core network terminal in Finland.
The TEN-T network (Trans European network) covers all modes of transport: air, sea, rail and road transport plus related seaports, airports, terminals and border-crossing points.
This is an area optimally suited for logistics, commerce and industry, located along solid transport connections. The Kouvola Region houses the largest rail marshalling yard in Finland, with 100 kilometres of railway tracks. Kouvola is a widely recognised distribution centre for Russia, Scandinavia and Northern Europe.
- 130 hectares of logistics area (to be expanded to 230 hectares)
- 10 kilometres of side tracks
- 90 companies in the logistics centre
- total of 200 logistics companies in Kouvola
- the largest marshalling yard in Finland
- glass logistics
- forest industry transportation
- port of HaminaKotka 54 kilometres
- Helsinki Airport 135 kilometres (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Lappeenranta Airport 90 kilometres (1 hour 10 minutes)
- to the largest cargo port in Finland (Vuosaari Harbour) 1 hour 30 minutes
- by train from Kouvola to St. Petersburg 2 hours 20 minutes
Questions? – Please contact: